My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Monday, March 20, 2006

Angéla Francésca

This is my one and only daughter, Angéla Mei Francésca.
Angéla because she was born 1989 and the name of Ms. Universe '89 is Angéla, accent on the 2nd syllable. Mei is the name her Mom added; actually a Hawaiian word that means pretty ('ata). Francésca from Kuh's daughter Isabella Francésca. I was busy with Kuh's Music Museum then.

We call her so many names - Gela, Gelay, Potski, Potskidoodles, Anggé, etc. depending on the mood. When I am mad, I call her GEEEEELLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaahhaa!

Of course I have a life but she must be the reason why I keep myself going. She gives me love that only she can give. I love this little girl of mine so much. I wouldn't be working hard were it not for her.

My only goal for Angéla is for her to be happy. She's sweet 16 na. I like her so much because like me, she can both be jologs and be sosi as the need arises.

O sige na nga, may pagkataklesa din 'tong batang to. May pinagmanahan ata, hehehe. Nakakabuwishet din minsan... ay, di lang pala minsan! MARAMING BESES!!!! Pero super love ko siya talaga. Cutipie eh! We are actually the best of friends more than I am her Dad and she my daughter thing.

In the picture, she's holding my doggie, Badong. Badong is actually Gela's pamangkin. Badong is the unico hijo of Charito, my other dog. Her full name is Charito Makahol. Charito is AWP's Security Guard, actually. I got Badong's name from my coffee friend who is tisoy but has short legs. Badong's full name is Salvador Makahol del Calle. Badong's dad kasi is asong kalye, pero sosyal na asong kalye ha, village boy ba, hehehehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home