My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Sunday, March 26, 2006

More of Charito & Badong - BABY PICS ETC

Badong is one lucky dog. He's much like a spoiled brat growing up and has all he wants. He loves Spaghetti from McDonalds and he took it from his Mom Charito. Charito knows if it is not from McDo. We would buy at Wendy's, Jollibee, KFC but Charito would know and she wouldn't finish it. Badong is less scrutinizing though and would lick Charito's leftover to the last string.

If there's one thing I don't like about Badong, he doesn't know how to "fold" his paws when he reaches up to me. Now my once flawless legs are full of scratches, grrrr. And he kisses like a maniac but I enjoy it when he kisses my ears to wake me up. He also ruined my walking shoes and poohed and peed in my computer room not just once. He also ruined the little black wooden chair I just newly bought. He got his share of some spankings, ako pa :). Oh well, kids are kids and now that he is already a young boy he doesn't do things like that anymore.

Charito on the other hand was more often than not prim and proper and kinda snooty. She is always neat and doesn't smell. She cleans her feet as if she were a cat. Oh she surely knows how to make me happy by simply looking into my eyes and tell me she loves me dearly. I also know if she's not feeling well. She also acknowledges that her Ate Gela is her señorita. She enjoys running after cats and I think she is a farm dog in nature. One thing I hate about Charito is... she goes crazy over mosquitoes and flies inside the house! ... as in lamok at langaw! I don't know if she abhors them. She runs after them like crazy and wouldn't stop til she gets to munch one. Yuck!

We were very protective of her being a dalaga and wanted her future assured by once "pimping" her to this very old but uber rich daschund of our friend who lived on the 12th floor of an exclusive condo but she would have none of it. She hated the old dog like hell! Little did we know she would end up with a stray village dog and simply howl like a seasoned streetgirl instead of protecting her.... and it was all over in seconds! I meant the howling. Haay... and of course the result was Badong. Yes, she only had one little doggie.

CAMERA-SHY CHARITO

For a while I really wondered why Charito became really scared at the mere sight of a camera. We really couldn't get a nice picture of her since she would really bow out of the scene.

But I remembered we left her all alone one rainy night outside the house and she must have seen a lightning! It's the flash of the camera that she must be fearing.

Somewhere here are pictures of Cha when she was only about three months old and she was still clueless about lightnings.

Guess what, I outsmarted her when I bought a new cellphone with a camera and got to take her pictures without knowing it! She thought I was just holding my cellphone, mwahahahahaha!

Great shots with her bitchy Mona Lisa smiles so obvious! Too bad I still don't know how to transfer the file from the cell to my PC since I think my cellphone needs a more elaborate transfer gadget than most Nokias. One day soon. For sure....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home