My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Sunday, March 26, 2006

As the month of March ends..... PART I

My birthday falls on March 30. I am gonna be a year wiser and I am glad I am still a cutiepie. Oh well... love your own. This is my blog and I couldn't care less about your own comments, tsura nyo lang, ahehehehehe.
I remember preparing my picfiles for my website and found it. Now
it breathes here first. Actually pictures of myself from the time I was born up to the present.




Whoahhh.... now you know I was born with my eyebags and big eyes. Above is a montage of myself from zero age up to about 12 years old. YOUNG & INNOCENT YEARS. Cute ko grabeh! :)

Here's a picture montage of myself from age 12 to about 16. I can call it my HIGH SCHOOL / PROVINCIANO YEARS. Cute pa rin & kinda innocent pa rin , negro nga lang!

Sweet 16 to sexy 22 -TUX / COLLEGE YEARS : PAPAble talaga. Deliciously & salaciously cute! heheehhe! :)





From 22 to 32 thereabouts ( LOUNGE YEARS ) : PAPAngit na ata ng papangit, heheehehehe...

Now here is my picture montage from age 32 to present. I did a full circle from the artist type to corporate look, clean and suave. Part-time komedyante. Magician kaya next time para pati kids party i-raket na din. Di kaya matakot sa kin ang mga kids? heheheehehehe :)

When I joined weddings super full time in 2003, I kinda looked even more wholesome, mukhang pastor na nga eh! hehehehehe ( if they only knew.... anyenye! :)

When I turn 40 on March 30, I gotta have a new look. Oh maybe more on the shape. I wanna be... sexier ( asa pa kayo diyan, hehehehe ) Dr. Vicky!!!!

Finally, here on the left is a pic montage I made from the studio photos done for me by the great LEE LLAMAS ( www.leellamas.com ). He captured through his images my "New York State of Mind".










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home