My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!!!!



It's 2:44, March 30, 2006. I sang the birthday song for myself when the clock stroke 12! Para akong sira. Sabagay, may pagka-krung krung naman talaga ako.

Kinareer ko na itong blog ko, enjoy kc eh. Dami lang dapat ayusin sa fonts and spacing. Antok na ko, papa-spa pa ko bukas, syempre birthday ko no!

Teka gawa muna ako wishlist:

1. To go to London next year to represent the Philippines in the Jazz Vocal Competition

2. To be able to get na that condo unit in QC- Morato area;

3. To be sexier this year, kahit magparetoke, hahahahahha!

4. To go to Macau, Guam and Hongkong this year;

5. To perform in Las Vegas, Nevada;

6. To finally have time to go to the dentist for a new whiter teeth;

7. To open a hole-in-the-wall artist café;

8. To be able to buy a second-hand super carry for my "tiangge" life;

9. To help some kids to school;

10. I wish myself good health, prosperity and happiness!!!!

MY BIRTHDAY SONG at 40:"IN MY LIFE"

( originally sung by the Beatles, but I like my own poignant version and Patti Austin's too )

There are places I remember

All my life though some have changed...

Some forever... not for better

Some have gone... and some remained

All these places have their moments

For people and friends that went before...

I know I'll often stop and think about them...

In my life, I loved them all....

But of all these friends and lovers...

There is no one that compares with you...

And these memories lose their meaning...

When I think of love as something new...

Though I know 'll never ever lose affection

With lovers and friends I still can recall...

I know I'll often stop and think about them...

But in my life...

I'ved loved you more...

In my life... I've loved you more....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Hi Paulo! can't help not to peek into your own cyber cafe!:P I really enjoyed reading ur blog...tuwa ako sa metamorphosis pix mo hehehe!:) very nice blog bro!

9:27 AM  
Blogger clarice said...

hi paulo! really enjoyed your blog! kakatuwa! ang dami mong pictures! hahaha!

belated happy birthday! :)

clarice

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home