My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Thursday, February 15, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



I know. It sounds ridiculous I am greeting all of you a Happy New Year when its mid-February!

Oh well, that's life in the wedding biz, we are so loaded with work from December to January and most of us only get to celebrate and party in February. Oh well, at least I am still fine greeting you Happy New year because the Chinese New Year is here - so Kung Hei Fatchoy! hahahahahahahaha!

This greeting sounds like its really meant for me and my relatives - sounds much like "Ikaw ay Tabachoy", mwahahaahhahaha!





I am glad to be back "blogging". I just couldn't blog so much the last few months due to heavy backlogs. My PC caught a virus - I was dead! It was like starting all over again - a new (virtual) life, as I retrieved files and make new ones. And it was such a tall order! Tinkling the computer keyboard was my only form of exercise!


Plus it was a very busy Christmas for me and AWP as well. "Bawal magkasakit" was our motto. We were able to make it through, such that when we were no longer busy, all the body aches etcetera surfaced, argh!


But of course now I am soooo ok. The feeling is much like after the finals and summer takes in.
What made me happy last Christmas? Here's some of them:


> Went to Tagaytay maybe five times for gigs. Enjoyed the gigs but more so the cold weather. It was so cold and.... so windy! Lost my voice there but the sleep overs were a welcome treat.


> Got a Christmas Card from my one and only kiddo - Angela. How sweet, she is finally getting the knack for writing. I drank loads and loads of Starbucks and gave her one of five planners I got. She made a diary out of it. Gosh, she's finishing highschool in March and she's turning 18 in May. Waahhhhh! I am getting old - don't wanna turn 32!




> A couple whose wedding I hosted last year or two years ago sent me a letter via Jody Liwanag of Events Experts ( their coordinator ) and I was so touched!





It is very seldom nowadays to receive "hard copy" Christmas greetings with the advent of cell phones and e-mails. Mr. and Mrs. Giacnocavo even sent along a "kisses" candy cane. I had to wait unti January 15 though since chocolate is bad for the voice. Above was what's left of the cane!

Also thanks so very much to the tons of kilos of dark chocolates from Janele and Joseph. And the answering machine! Whew! How do you install it? Waahhhh. If you're reading this, I got to wear the turtleneck shirt! Thanks to Tagaytay and the nice weather.

My funniest Christmas Story:


Since I really avoided chocolates, I reserved this whitey teddy bear chocolate giveaway I got from one wedding. I even scheduled a date to eat it so it wouldn't affect my voice. The day arrived.

Argh! Waaaahhhh! It wasn't chocolate!!!!! It was soap! Almost puked when I tasted it! Napamura talaga ako! Waahhh!


It surely smelled like chocolate and it surely looked like one especially when it was still in the clear plastic with ribbons!




Karma daw kc di naman ako guest ang hilig kong mag-uwi ng giveaway. HAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Yun Lang!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gracie G. said...

Hi Paulo! Thanks for "mentioning" us in your blog. Glad you got the card and the chocolates. Hope to see you next time we are in Manila! Patrick says hello too!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home