My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

LAKWAQCHA TIME IN MARCH!

I like the month of March since I really get to enjoy my free days off from weddings and other engagements. I was even able to attend a birthday of my friend's one year-old son held in McDonalds Market Market. It was my first time to wait for one hour for 2 pcs chicken, spaghetti and ice cream, and it surely tasted so gooooood..... because maybe I waited that long!


I am more fond of Jollibee, actually! From their glorious breakfast to their tasty Chicken Joy and Pancit Palabok. I look forward to the time when I can finally hear McPalabok in McDo, heheheehe. But don't worry, there's nothing like hugging a McDo fun character such as the one above!
Enjoyed chinese food too when my Mom celebrated her 60th b-day last March 25 and I was surprised that the restaurant used my face in their icon without my permission, grrrr!

I felt oh so young again when finally my fellow suppliers and me had the time to get-together for an all-night dancing in BLUEWAVE! Mega dance kami nila Chacha ( coordinator) and Dr. Love ( event host ), as in feeling bagets and feeling sexy to the max! Yugyugan talaga, as in I certainly looked like a ball being dribbled while dancing, hehehehehehe!

"Leave your cautions to the wind" was our motto that night, for three of us at least, since the others, Cesar ( AWP's Head Planner) and Sam ( Coordinator for VRC Events, with husband ) just sat there enjoying our dancing! Quite honestly, I felt that Chacha, Dr. Love, especially myself, were dancing kuchons, waaaahhhh!


For my birthday last March 30 ( I turned 28 na, hehehehehe), I had a wedding gig but immediately after, we went to Greenbelt 3! I had time to gather a few friends in one hour for this super biglaan party-partyhan, for a few bottles of beer and food at Kitchen & Ebun. Very simple celebration, really, very much like me. You see, I am not really a party person. I am kinda shy when not working.

I enjoy mostly sleeping these days, and was so glad I got a great birthday gift > an overnight stay in Renaissance Hotel! I loved the all-glass shower and had a pic in the buff, waaah! Sorry, not for this blog! I think the pic below is oh so sexy enough. WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Summer Carullo said...

ei! hope you can join us again at bluewave one of these days.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home