My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Friday, February 16, 2007

ONE REALLY COLD FEBRUARY NIGHT.....

I love the February weather this year and one night was really very very cold ( was it February 5?)
Ces and I went out to BF Homes since it felt right to go out and have coffee, beer or anything we can make excuse of just to go out on a cold night. BF is a manna from heaven for the "Southern" peeps. It has everything - cafés, restaurants of all kinds ( Jap, Korean, Italian, French, German, Chinese ), tianggés, banks, Mercury Drugstore ( and Watson's too ). The best thing here is you can wear your slippers and sando and nobody would mind!

It was "feeling nasa Baguio". We ate at "KUYA's", its beside Sinangag Express along Aguirre Road.

I had my favorite - champorado! with daing! I ordered fried egg on the side but it was the size of itlog ng pugo!

They also have malagkit with haliya and it really tastes great. Of course, there's coffee!
Barako coffee at its best. I kinda got tired of Starbucks because last Christmas, I was there practically every night for my caffeine addiction, plus the planners. I got five during the season!

It was a wonderful pajama night with my stray "tisoy" doggie friend there and the cat too, with the two underpaid foodservers treating us like kings, hehehhehe. They became our friends too. I promised them I'd pay them extra when I decide to put up my own Café beside KUya's. You're right, I'll call my Café Manong or Ate, or Ankol whatever, mwahahahahaha!

A very different night, very relaxing.... for a change, I didn't have my slacks and barong, much less a suit after a long while and I loved it!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home