My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Sunday, February 25, 2007

IT'S AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 6!!!!


It's American Idol Season once again!

The last time I glued myself on television was the Spanish-Mexican Comedia "Betty La Fea" ( not the new "Betty La Mas Fea"). I was so addicted to that show and everything stoppped for me when it was shown. I never had any problem with "Desperate Housewives" and "Grey's Anatomy" since these were already available on Deebeedeez.

I discovered "Ai" the time Fantasia Barrino won ( where our very own Jasmine Trias was top three ), it was Season 3; and then it was Taylor Hick's turn for Season 5.

Unlike "Betty La Fea" though, "Ai" can be viewed several times, on Channel 5, three slots on channel 35 and another repeat the day after in the morning. So I was able to adjust my schedule accordingly, hehehehehehehe.

The photos of finalists above are my top 10 choices. Sanjaya Malakar may be young (only 17) and inexperienced but this American-Bombay has a really more than life aura despite his reed thin, 5'10" frame, plus I am counting the Indian votes as well. And yes, he's got the voice! not powerful, but mesmerizing.
Antonella Barba is ooh lala, oh so... sexy! She ought to be in the movies (as her x-rated photos prove it, hehehehehe ). Not exactly a great singer but I think she can pull it off with her charm and nice vocal tone ( given the right songs).
My choices for the final four are:

Melinda Doolittle - nothing beats her voice. She's not pretty at all but I think she is coz she seems like a beautiful soul.

Jordin Sparks - she doesn't look exactly her age ( she's only 17 ) and she is great singer too and a very likeable, wholesome look. Every inch a star. except for some slight bulges ( but who cares! )

Blake Lewis - this beat boxer has a great, new voice. To me he sounds like the young "STING".
Chris Sligh - this guy's got a strong personality! enough to make him part of the fab four!
I hope my predictions are correct. Oh well, how would I know, I don't even vote!
For more of these, check this internationally popular website of a pinoy-born writer, Rickey Yaneza. his website is www.rickey.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home