My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A March Milestone: Gela graduates from high school!


How happy I am for this special day, March 31, when my unica hija, Angéla Francésca, or simply Gela, Potski, or Anggé as we call her endearly, graduated from highschool. It certainly felt like I passed a test myself, being a father who gave his best for his daughter's education.



She didn't graduate with honors ( unlike me ), but I am happy still since I know that more than the academics, she grew up to be really really smart and has developed skills to survive her life through, which to me, is more than importanth. Unlike me, I was so naive, kinda eng-eng, quiet, shy, introvert, etc. when I was her age.



One for the books though, Gela was the last student to leave the school premises after graduation ( look at her super boring stance above!) Imagine hundreds of them, then down to a few people, ten, 9, 8, seven, then waaahhhhh kami na lang naiwan. Ang tagal kc ng sundo.
We headed to Mahn Hann for dinner with family and we had so much fun.

We went to De Lasalle- Colllege of St. Benilde days after to confirm her enrolment classes begin on May 28 I guess. I took her a picture in front of the admin office and she finally obliged with a smile even if she actually felt stupid daw doing it. I simply said, "ikaw din, pagsisisihan mo pag di kita kinodakan, milestone ko kc 'to as your Dad!"

To all my wedding clients, I want you to know that you are part of this little milestone of ours. Your "donations" are well-spent and my sincerest thanks and deep gratitude for giving me the opportunity to give my daughter the best education she deserves.

To my future wedding clients, keep coming in please. I need to earn a living for the next three to four more years!

God is really good. God bless us all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gracie G. said...

Hi Paulo! Congratulations to Gela and to you as well. Im sure you are mighty proud of her accomplishments. I wish her all the best as she enters college life. A lot of credit goes to you for being a fantastic dad! :)

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home