My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

May 2007 > It's Outing time!!!!



















After the tiring bridal fair preparation for "POWER WEDDINGS" Year 3, it goes without saying that we at AWP badly need a break!

Going to Fontana every summer has become a habit for us. When we were still in ( the company we used to work for, all of us ), it was either Baguio or Tagaytay courtesy of Love F, the one in red.

Now we have been spoiled a benefactor, a client couple actually, who makes sure we get to spend sometime to relax in Fontana!

What is relaxation for us? Sleep, talk, sleep, sing, eat, eat, eat, sleep, then go and find some very cheap finds in the duty-free shops there.










My daughter Angela spent her birthday there with Kakang in tow ( a cousin ). She never had boring moments since Love's daughter was also there.






















We actually didn't go out practically from our housing there. But I was able to have a few hours fun in the leisure park. Most importantly, I had my sexy pictorial there, finally for all of you to see:

Bwahahaahahahahhahahaa!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home