My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2007





Merry Christmas! Countless text and e-mail messages from friends all over. Plus those handwritten christmas cards that come rarely but greatly appreciated.
That's Christmas 2007 amidst the busy schedule. Glad that this year I didn't lose my voice and I am up and about for the next bout of events in January.
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Christmas season, or the month of December is very special to me because it is the month my parents were married back in 1961.
Mom and Dad celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary last December 10 which this time I really made sure was left reserved for their special day.
Here are some photos of the party and photos of their wedding day!




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home