My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Enjoy my blogs!!!! Go visit my "business" website at www.angelswink.biz or www.pauloclemente.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy New Year!






Better late than than never, geez!

At least, I am consistently a few days earlier than Chinese New Year, as usual.

As I said, wedding suppliers are better off celebrating Chinese New Year since the biz is very active in December and January.

As always, I welcome New Year with a smile, always thankful for the good things that has come my way.
I didn't work on the 24th and 25th of December. So I forgot to take my vitamins. On the 26th, I was sick. My voice was hoarse and I got really scared. I had gigs after Christmas and as early as 3rd of January.
But thank God I was able to pull it through. I think I am fully recuperated just today. Otherwise I wouldn't be blogging, hehehehe.

Better late than never, I thank everyone who got my services as their event organizer/Host/Singer as the case maybe.
Thank you for entrusting your event to me and to my team.

I also thank my fellow suppliers for the job well-done. Teamwork is really what makes an event successful.

Better late than never, my special thanks to all the W@wies who sent me personalised ( as in hand-made! ) thanks-yous and greeting cards for attending/hosting their Christmas party in Fernwood last November. I really appreciate receiving something like these, other than the usual e-mails and text messages.


Super thanks to the following: Kris & Ian (February 9 @ Christ the King Church), Marlon & Geraldine (June 15, 2008), Cha & Ben, Chris & Shirley, Yam & Val, Fred & Naj, John & Eva (Dec. 27, 2008), Cheryl & Eddie (Dec. 9, 2007), Kat & Ron (August 8, 2008), Cary & Marites, Alexis & Meann (Nov. 0, 08), Franco & Jenki and of course Mama Benz & PapaJohn of the famed W@W Community !
Thanks too to my friends from far away, couple Patrick and Grace Giagnocavo for the greeting card and the chocolates (ubos na agad, di ko na nakunan ng picture, hehehehehe!)

I sang for Patrick & Grace's wedding in 2005 and I consider them as friends even when we haven yet to meet again after the event, as most couples I sang/hosted for.

Perhaps this is another gift I treasure with this I do. I gain friends all over. The feeling is not just rewarding and fulfilling, it is also very humbling. I believe I have really become a better person. Super thanks talaga sa inyong lahat!


Before i log-off, here are some pics from my December 30-31 ( inumaga kasi ) lakwatsa in Serendra. In December, I take no offs and going out for nothing, simply to relax, is hard to come by.

John our friend, happened to be there too so we had some pleasantries in the parking area. Had pics outta his car. Hahahahhaha!
Thanks to Gela for the pakyut shots. Pati siya napilitan tuloy ngumiti, hehehehe!
Mickey Mouse!










Finally, a new year, a new dog!

Charito, Badong's Mom died before December ( hu-hu-hu) maybe due to toxins inhaled when the house was being treated for termites, followed by repainting (more of Charito later, or check previous blogs).

Ate Sarah, one of our hardworking AWP Staff (actually a very good friend) gifted us with an off-white puppy, most likely a Japanese Spitz mix.

Ces named her Charisse, hahahahahahahha! A sort of tribute to Charito.

I hope she grows up to be as intelligent as Charito. I keep my fingers crossed. or else.

She's actually a little bigger now. Photoshoots to come soon.




Oops, by the way, she will be Badong's first syota, if ever, hehehehehe. CHEERS to the new year!


God is good, all the time!

Stop frowning, just keep going, and you'll get there, promise!



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Paulo! Thanks for mentioning us in your blog. :) Happy New Year and more power to you. We promise to meet up with you next time we are in Manila.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home